Wow, this is my first tag! I'm pretty excited about it. I've been tagged by Melissa over at Made by Melissa!
Here are the rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 16 years old, so it was the summer between my sophomore and junior years. I was probably just lazily wasting away my summer days, watching bad day-time tv and hanging out with friends on corners.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Go grocery shopping.
3. Start a new book on my lunch break - Second Chance by Jane Green.
4. Decide on going out for dinner, or cooking.
5. Play with Daisy, my dog - love her!
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheez-its/Cheez-its Party Mix
2. Green olives.
4. Pizza flavored Gold Fish.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house on the shoreline in New England.
2. Buy my mom, both of my sisters a nice house outside of the city and a reliable car.
3. Buy my husband a fast car.
4. Set up college funds for my nieces and nephews.
5. Travel, lots!
6. Quit my day job! I think I'll keep my night job, hehe - I kid, I kid :)
Places I’ve lived:
1. Pennsauken, NJ.
2. Cinnaminson, NJ.
3. Philadelphia, PA
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Worked the counter at Dunkin Donuts - until I caught scarlet fever a month after I started!
2. Worked at my mom's office for a paratransit company.
3. Administrative accountant assistant for a non-profit scientific research facility.
4. Different divisions of corporate retail.
5. The requisite babysitter.
I am tagging…
Ashlee of Ashlee's Cooking - A Year in the Kitchen
Lindsey of Noodle Nights and Muffin Mornings
Liv of Mangia!