Sunday, January 27, 2008

I love my WC sis :)


For my 1 year anniversary my WC sis, Lindsey (Luluk1102), sent me brownies made with a family recipe and she even sent the recipe on a pretty index card with her kitchen stamp on it - so cute! But I was sooooo bored this weekend, and needed to go get an onion for my salsa (below) so I figured I'd give these fabulous brownies a shot so I picked up a few things from the grocery store to make them. I love these brownies, and I love my WC sis - thanks Linds!


Visit Lindsey's blog for the recipe!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Yum! Those looks delicious, Aunt Judy will be over the moon to know her brownies are all over the 'net.
I have a really awesome WC that I love as well ;)

Jaime said...

those brownies look so fudgy and delicious!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What an amazing person. These look SOOOO good. I would love her forever. :)